CAREERS FOR TALENTS WITH PASSION FOR TRAVEL AND DIGITALIZATION
Join our global team of visionary doers and be part of a dynamic group
You will be responsible for the whole product, from its planning to the successful sale. You can count on the support of highly engaged, dedicated team members and efficient technological tools.
- Manage and further develop our Digital Travel Advice
- Develop, implement, and manage B2B and B2C market development strategies and activities
- Manage lead management and run acquisition
- You have the possibility of a virtual, global workplace - so you can work wherever you want.
- Compensation is closely linked to sales success - so the sky is the limit.
- We are agile and lean - so the decision-making process is very short and fast.
- Our Travel Advisory facilitates an easy overview of all the requirements and regulations for the traveler - you contribute to making travel safer and easier
- Experience in Product Management, Market and Business Development, Lead Management and Acquisition
- Good knowledge of travel risks and requirements
- Creativity and courage to explore new ways
- High ability to work under pressure and the will to succeed
- High level of discipline and work ethic need in a virtual workplace.
- Desire to change the world in a positive way
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor and Master, ideally in Business Administration or Marketing or IT. Alternatively degree in Tourism and Travel
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Send your CV to our Executive Chairman, Juerg Kaufmann, email@example.com